Subject: [Coco] C Compiler
From: Dean Leiber <[email-masked]>
To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 00:28:40 -0700
List-Id: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco.maltedmedia.com>

After having a short discussion with Stephen Fischer regarding the C- 
Compiler for OS-9, I have decided to add a C-Compiler section to the  
www.os9projects.com website to act as a central clearinghouse for all  
things C-Complier related, including components, libraries, etc. I  
have been interested for some time in doing some small programming  
projects, but finding all the latest components has been next to  
impossible so I went on to other projects. So, to alleviate this  
problem and hopefully to spur development in the community I have  
decided to host this on my website.

This is for the community to use and I will simply be organizing the  
information, so I need some feedback about what people feel is  
needed, etc. It's simply a starting point right now, so let me hear  
your suggestions! And I also need the files! :-D

Dean

--
Coco mailing list
[email-masked]
http://five.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/coco